"The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want." Kay Arthur invites those who hurt and long for peace to be filled by the comfort of Psalm 23. As she leads readers through the reassuring promises of this beloved Psalm, they will discover:
- God is present in the darkest times
- No problem is bigger than God's sufficiency
- The Lord sees and tends to every need
- Each member of His flock is precious to Him
- God leads His children to places of safety and peace
Soothing hymns and favorite scriptures complement the short, thematic portions of text. This gift of comfort will wrap every heart in the provision of the Great Shepherd.